Sascha K. Manns
Blog & Projects
- 12 Oct 2016 » Announcement: latex_curriculum_vitae version 1.2.2 released!
- 02 Sep 2016 » hoe reek 1.1.6 Released
- 01 Sep 2016 » hoe packaging 1.1.5 released!
- 01 Sep 2016 » hoe manns 1.6.0 released!
- 11 Apr 2016 » Meinungsumfrage zum Thema Flüchtlinge
- 28 Feb 2016 » Ubuntu Version von Multimarkdown fixen
- 28 Feb 2016 » Fixing Ubuntus version of MultiMarkdown
- 10 Feb 2016 » Not so bad
- 08 Feb 2016 » Last weeks favorites
- 08 Feb 2016 » Hits der letzten Woche
You can use the following feeds for keep updated
- Standardfeed: This feed contains all stuff in the blog
- Ruby-Feed: This feed contains my postings for Ruby related content
- Ruby-Feed German: This feed just contains german postings for Ruby related content
- Standardfeed German: This feed contains all german postings
Open-Source Software (OSS)
- manns_shared: MannsShared is a small Ruby Library for “daily” tasks like: search and replace content in a file, checking if a target directory exists, check if a config file is available removing a node from a XML file.
- publican_creators: A graphical user interface for Redhat’s publican
- youtube_dlhelper: Yet another Youtube Downloader. But this one creates for you the right directories inside your Musicdir.
- latex_curriculum_vitae: A generator for business applications. It uses Ruby (Rake) for getting and managing the specific parameters (like contact’s address and so on) and produces Latex-Files which will be compiled and getting an resulting PDF file.
- hoe-manns: A hoe plugin with some needful Rake tasks.
- hoe-rubocop: A hoe plugin which provides Rubocop Rubocop Rake tasks.
- hoe-packaging: A hoe plugin which provides creating and deploying deb & rpm packages to bintray.
- publican-manns: Publican customized brand for me.
Docbook Slides Brand
- docbook-slides-manns: Customized Slides
Found a bug? Just tell it me on https://saigkill.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issues.