calibre 1.19.0 published for openSUSE
I’m pleased to announce a new 1.19.0 package of calibre for openSUSE. Whats happend in this version?
- Edit book: A new tool to insert special characters into the text, available via Edit->Insert special character. Supports all unicode characters (over 60,000 of them). See http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/edit.html#inserting-special-characters
- Edit book: When searching for text in the editor, center the found text on screen
- Driver for teXet TB-146SE.
- Edit book: Show tooltips in the File Browser for ‘special’ files, such as the cover, opf, ncx, etc.
- Edit book: When checking book, check for entries in the OPF whose mimetype does not match the file extension.
- Edit book: Fix marking a file as titlepage not working if the opf does not contain a section.
- Edit book: Fix errors when working on HTML files that parse as valid XML, but do not have the correct XHTML namespace.
- Fix typing non-English characters using an input method (key composing) in the author/tags/etc fields in the metadata dialog not working.
- Edit book: Fix error when merging html files that include a currently opened file and a non-html file is also open
- Fix unnecessary error popup during shutdown if the wireless device driver is running and mdns de-registration fails.
- Add L´ and D´ as recognized articles when automatically computing sort strings for French.
- Edit book: Fix changing mimetypes in the opf file not being detected when closing the opf file or running any automated tool like Check Book
You can find the latest version in the Documentation:Tools Repository. As example for openSUSE 13.1: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Documentation:/Tools/openSUSE_13.1/ .
You can send Bugreports for the calibre package to the Novell Bugzilla
blog comments powered by Disqus